Becky’s Guide To Raising Backyard Chickens
Do you want to raise backyard chickens but don’t know where to start? I wrote this eBook to help people who are getting baby chickens and want to get a good start and avoid as many hiccups and disasters as possible. This is the eBook I wish I had when I was getting started.
In Becky’s Guide To Raising Backyard Chickens I cover these topics:
- Are chickens legal in my neighborhood?
- What supplies do I need to get started?
- How big does the coop need to be?
- How do I protect my chickens from predators?
- What are the best chicken breeds for egg production?
- What’s the best food for good egg production?
- How do I de-worm my chickens naturally?
- Will I need a rooster?
- How to store my fresh eggs?
- How do I care for baby chicks?
- And I tell you my personal story which will help you see exactly how it’s all done from start to finish.
You can read your eBook on your phone, tablet or computer. And you can even print it out and read it that way if you want.$9.99 Instant Download eBook – Click Here